Imagine playing your favorite game, that can simultaneously make you win some real cash. That’s what fantasy gaming is all about, that’s what PlayerzPot is all about.
Fantasy Sports has seen a dawn among many users and due to that PlayerzPot has become one of the fastest growing user-friendly platforms.
PlayerzPot provides users with three platforms where they can play using their game of skills and earn some real cash:
Cricket: Follow these steps to know and earn some real cash.
- Create your account in PlayerzPot by simply log in using either your Facebook or Google account or create a new account. After signing up, get your phone number verified. Once you get verified, PlayerzPot will add Rs.25 to your PlayerzPot wallet as a joining bonus.
- Select your sport i.e Cricket.
- Select a match or available pot. You can use the joining bonus i.e Rs.25 to join any available pot.
- After you enter the match, you have to create your own squad. You would be given a list of bowlers, batsmen, all-rounders, and wicket-keepers from both the squads. This means that your squad comprises of players from both the teams. Your selection would be entirely based on your knowledge you possess about the player, his performance, the team’s standings and their performance in the previous matches. Here you build your Playing 11.
- Select 3-5 Batsmen.
- Select 3-5 Bowlers
- Select 1-3 All-Rounders.
- Select 1 Wicket-keeper.
- Once you select your Playing 11, build your squad by naming it and joining the pot.
- You have now successfully joined the pot. Now, wait for the actual match to begin.
- When the match begins, if the player in your squad score a six or four or takes a wicket or catches a ball, the points will be added according to PlayerzPot’s scoring system. The points will be deducted once your player gets out or isn’t able to take any runs for a consecutive period of time. At the end of the match, the final evaluation of the points will be added to your PlayerzPot’s wallet which is directly linked to your bank account. You can withdraw cash from your PlayerzPot wallet or deposit into it.
PlayerzPot’s Scoring system:
*The ranges in the image above are the Run-rates delivered by the bowler per over.*